This OFM tactics blog is created by a ofm manager.
I played OFM for about 4-5 years , 90% of the leagues I won the first place !
Today I'm a bit old but I'm going to share my secrets , and share even best tactics that I never used but others did.
I'm doing this because I need money , to keep this page safe only share to your close friends.
I said I need money , so I added google adsense in my blog to share their ads so they pay my for that. So it's absolutely safe to click the google ads if you need them for anything , if you don't need them just click them and wait until the ad page is loaded, so that google pays me.
If I see that google adsense is giving me money day by day , I will add more tactics and more secrets on how to be a great manager.
I played OFM for about 4-5 years , 90% of the leagues I won the first place !
Today I'm a bit old but I'm going to share my secrets , and share even best tactics that I never used but others did.
I'm doing this because I need money , to keep this page safe only share to your close friends.
I said I need money , so I added google adsense in my blog to share their ads so they pay my for that. So it's absolutely safe to click the google ads if you need them for anything , if you don't need them just click them and wait until the ad page is loaded, so that google pays me.
If I see that google adsense is giving me money day by day , I will add more tactics and more secrets on how to be a great manager.